Hair With Envy

Hello ladies,
So recently I did a collaboration with Hair With Envy Ireland who are a salon based in Kildare who specialize in extensions.
These type of extenions are different to your usual bond or beaded extension. She uses a weft ( a strip of hair) that attaches to your own natural hair of the same which ensures plenty of support and no damage to your own hair.
The hair is called ZENEDA and it has a life span of 12 months or longer!! Which I personally think is amazing. I’ve seen results of people who have had them over the 12 months and I was shocked at how well they kept!
I’ve had extensions once about a year ago and I just wasn’t mad about them. I felt they were so much work and a lot of them fell out of my head whenever I showered or brushed my hair . Now this might have just been my own fault but I’ve heard from a lot of people the very same.
The hair she uses is 100% human hair and can be coloured/styled however you like!

The way the hair is applied is by a weave method. I know this sounds mad and a little scary because obviously a weave sounds like a wig to some people but not at all! It was pain free and took about an hour a bit I didn’t even feel the time go by.

Jackie has worked with clients who have suffered from hair loss conditions and even people recovering from chemo which is amazing. I’m not saying you have to have hair loss or anything as such because I don’t suffer from this I just wanted more volume and a little more length but it just shows how good the hair actually is!

Although this type of hair extension method is new to Ireland I think it’s going to do so well. She was trained by a lady in Australia who created the fantastic method.

So what I’m basically trying to say to anyone who is contemplating getting extensions is not to just get the typical type because you think that it is the only option out there, it isn’t!
I’m so so happy with my hair now and I know it’s going to stay this full with a little TLC. I also got a shampoo, treatment, comb and a spray in leave in treatment which I cannot wait to try!

I will leave a link below of her Instagram and Facebook pages just for ye all to have another look at her stunning transformations on her clients! She is such a genuine and nice person and I wish her all the luck in the world in her business! I feel so lucky that she chose me to be someone to help promote her gorgeous hair. I now feel like a princess 💕

I have all the pricing information so if you any more questions just give me or Jackie a private message and I will keep ye all updated on how well they keep over the months.


Clodagh x


https://m.facebook.com/hairwithenvyireland/?tsid=0.11685365553758498&source=result

https://www.instagram.com/hairwithenvyireland/

Comments

  1. Hair extensions are popping up everywhere these days and it's hard to tell what is the best hair extensions that will be high quality and will last. To find the real human hair extensions you can check White Label Extensions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment