Vavavoom

Hey gals,
So as most you probably already know I work with the gorgeous clothing company Vavavoom.
I am so grateful to be working with them as they believed in me when I had a way smaller following and have been there keeping my fashion up to date ever since!

This blog post is just a small way of showing you all some of the clothing they have and how to style them.


First up is this red scarf print dress, I styled this casual but you could wear this with a pair of heels too of course!
I took off the belt and used my own and wrapped it around my bag just for something a little different.

 


 



Next up is this gorgeous red silk backless midi dress. The perfect Christmas dress!
I will most definitely be wearing this again. Im wearing a size 8, Id usually be in between a 6 and an 8 and this fit perfect.
Unfortunately the red is sold out at the moment but i'll leave a link for the same dress in a rusty orange colour which is also fab!






This next dress is so versitle it can be worn casual during the day with a pair of black boots or runners    
Or you could dress it up with a pair of heels!




This gorgeous teal satin dress can be got in a pink too and its on sale for only 17 euro! Perfect for Christmas.







 

The perfect winter jumper! 




Comments