BLACK FRIDAY @ CH Tralee

Hey everyone,

So Gillian & Kevin in CH Chemist kindly gave me some bits that went into the Black Friday sale in store and online. I am going to run through some of the amazing offers very quickly.

First up is this amazing Fujifilm Instax Camera in 'Ice Blue'.
I have always wanted one of these cameras so I was only delighted to be given the chance to try one out and trust me it did not disapoint.
I think one of these would be an amazing Christmas gift.

They are originally 90e but there is 10e off for the sale, well worth the 80e if you ask me!
I've only taken a couple of photos with it so far but I will be posting a photo when I have a nice collage made up for my wall.
It comes in loads of different colours but this one was definitely  my fav!
https://www.chtralee.com/fujifilm-instax-mini-9-camera-6085.html




Next up is the mens & womens Hugo Boss 'The Scent' Perfume/Cologne.
This smells amazing and such good value for money!
The womens spray is down from 82e to 69.70 & the mens is down from 72e to 36e. These are the 50ml bottles , another lovely Christmas gift.

https://www.chtralee.com/hugo-boss-the-scent-intense-for-him-edt-spray-100ml.html
https://www.chtralee.com/hugo-boss-the-scent-for-her-edp-spray-50ml.html


Third up is the SoSueMe pallets & contour sticks.
You can get all 3 pallets for only 50e!! These are worth over 90e when bought together usually so if that isnt a bargain then I don't know what is!
It includes the Highlighting Pallet, The Hot Fire Eyeshadow Pallet & The Contour Pallet.
Amazing value.

The SoSue Contour Like A Pro Set is worth over 80e on offer for 40e!

https://www.chtralee.com/sosu-contour-like-a-pro-bag-set.html
https://www.chtralee.com/sosu-3-pallet-black-friday-special.html



Next up is the Beam Teeth Whitening Set.
I have used this a couple of times and I find it amazing!

This set is worth 50e and is on offer for 29.99!



Another perfect Christmas gift is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Set that is on offer for only 15e. It is going for half price and would be perfect for anyone who loves to keep their skin feel hydrated and moisturised .




They also have two gorgeous gift sets going on the Bbold Tan! The larger set is worth over 66e and is on offer for 30e, the smaller set is worth over 45e and is on offer for 25e!
Bbold is my favourite tan ever and is well worth investing in if you haven't tried it already!



Head over to CH Chemists online for a look at the rest of their amazing Black Friday offers and don't hesitate to ask me any questions about the items I have wrote about!

Thanks again to my favs in CH for everything, keep an eye out for another giveaway very soon!



Clodagh x

Comments